ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another one....

Arctic 182
Going with the current trends of poorly written car ads & bullshit BHP figures here's one from Facebook I thought people might want to laugh at!
5ajavegu.jpg

What mods could achieve 50bhp on a tdi?
'Strait threw de cat & sports clutch' he says.
Also, '300 pound of talk'.... Jesus wept

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
£1600 for this...

3yzabuze.jpg

I'm really not sure what kind of drugs this guy is smoking!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I love threads like this.Spelling is not my forte but the cheek some people have to ask for the money they do is comical,also i wonder if 300lb of "talk" is him actually meaning bullshit.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Sh*t car but the bhp gains seem about right for a turbo derv.

It also has completely no need for a sports clutch lol. Won't make any difference with the sh*te flywheels.

Last edited:

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Sh*t car but the bhp gains seem about right for a turbo derv.

It also has completely no need for a sports clutch lol. Won't make any difference with the sh*te flywheels.

it will most likely have a solid flywheel like mine if he has a sport clutch. Although to that power the flywheel will last as Long as standard.

Yeah can't see a problem with the power figures tbh. Box and clutch won't last long mind.

The box will be fine, mines been taking severe abuse from as near as makes no difference 400lbft.

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
To be fair guys, 95% of people can string a sentence together ok. There are people out there however who couldnt read or write a Spot the Dog book through no fault of their own but are bloody geniouses in other areas of life. Im sure many people on here have pit falls we would all find amusing, eyes too near together, a tick that makes you shout "FECK IT" or a ckoc that has such a bend you could itch your a55hole with it.