ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Phase 1 172 Owner

PH1 172 Sport
Put the deposit down on a phase one last weekend am hopefully picking it up this saturday. I've been losing sleep due to the excitment! it's nice to see there's a great forum dedicated to a fantastic car.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome to the club mate :)

Great to hear you're so enthusiastic you've been losing sleep. Should fit in well!

PH1 172 Sport
It's a silver one. I've never been a fan of silver cars but I actually quite like the phase one in silver.

All I did throughout the test drive is smile and any car that can do that without being strected to its limits is worth owning!! I'm definately glad I had a friend along with me who managed to keep a sensible head and check everything properly!!

Hi

Welcome :)

Keep an eye on the local meets section, I think we might be having a local meet sometime next week!