ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

another photoshop please guys!!

the issus has just bought her first red 106 GTI, really nice car, she has no pics so ive found one identical to hers, i need someone to shop these two sets of team dynamic monzas onto it for me please, she cant decided on black or white!!!
thanks in advance

GTI.gif

TEAMD_MONZA_WHITE.gif

TEAMD_MONZA_BLACK.gif

Beetle
pics are a bit too small for me to work with but i'd personally go for black, i don't think white suits red cars.

lol they both look awsome thats why she needs a foto shop to see what they are both like before buying, or would anybody suggest any different wheels, but team dynamic monzas look pretty awsome on the 106

Mk1 16v
If its a red GTI then i think wheels that would suit it perfectly are 306 gti-6 wheels!

ill find a pic of one now!

mk1 phase 3
riche said:
If its a red GTI then i think wheels that would suit it perfectly are 306 gti-6 wheels!

ill find a pic of one now!

my mate had a gold 106 gti with gti-6 wheels on and i agree with you, i thought they looked really nice :)

yeah she likes GTI6 wheels, its just a case of findin them!!!

but that pic looks awsome with them black wheels on!!!
she likes that alot
cheers all keep em comin if u have any different ideas