ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another pic request, Any pics of mine from FCS?

A Euro'd one...
If anyone got pics of my purple Clio and my brothers Gold one which were on the Top 25 stand I'd be really grateful if you could post them up in here...

Cheers fellas...

Clio MK 4
shocking quality I know but i'm sure people will put better ones!

DSCN3388.jpg

DSCN3392.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I had a good look around both cars on the stand. I can't say i liked them but the work was faultless. Paint was flawless and the overall job was 10/10...

They are a credit to both of you's!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What do you do with the front bumper? Do you drive the car at all?

Why change the steering wheel?

A Euro'd one...
I had a good look around both cars on the stand. I can't say i liked them but the work was faultless. Paint was flawless and the overall job was 10/10...

They are a credit to both of you's!

Thanks Ali, I know we haven't seen eye to eye about the cars but it means alot that you appreciate the hard work that's gone into both of them. :)

What do you do with the front bumper? Do you drive the car at all?

Why change the steering wheel?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by 'what do I do with the front bumper?' It's a bumper and it stays on the car. I don't take it to bed and make love to it or anything... :S

I drive the car on a daily basis and I think the Momo steering wheel looks and steers better than the giant bus one that you get as standard...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ah so you drive the car everyday and the bumper doesn't get taped up or anything?

A Euro'd one...
Yeah it's my daily driver and the only time I taped the front bumper was when it was freshly painted and I was driving to a show 3.5hrs away. I haven't it done it since...

A Euro'd one...
You can always spot a Pasty from his crazy, bright trainers although lack of trucker cap can be a bit deceiving at times...

Golf TDI
where does the radiator get cool air from as im having some work done on my c2 and debating covering the radiator grill

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Thanks Ali, I know we haven't seen eye to eye about the cars but it means alot that you appreciate the hard work that's gone into both of them. :)

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by 'what do I do with the front bumper?' It's a bumper and it stays on the car. I don't take it to bed and make love to it or anything... :S

I drive the car on a daily basis and I think the Momo steering wheel looks and steers better than the giant bus one that you get as standard...

LOL. I was actually tryin to find things wrong with it! HAHA! Was f**ked off that i couldn't. Colour is also stunning! On both actually.

White Sti Hatch
Looks good mate, also was nice to put a face to the name if only for a breef few mins before i headed home !