ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Renault Joke,,,,

A few months ago i put my valver into a delaer to get the vague steering looking at with specific instructions to check rack and column - result: a near 3 month wait a bill near 900quid for new rack and bits and pieces!

The steering was still vague so told them to order a new column and have heard nothing from them (even after asking them to keep me up to date) for about a month now. Today, i got pissed off and paul mitchell has got a hold of one for me which is on route. Obviously i phoned up the dealer and said not to bother but, surprise-surprise, the column arrived (recently??) and they want me to pay for it! Typical.....

Cheeky buggers....

Subaru Forrester

Same on my old valver. Didnt go anywhere near Renault to get it done. Sourced the part myself and problem solved within a fortnight.