ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another Track Pad Question

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Hiya,

Yay, another brake pad thread.

I'm running PBS pro race in the 182 at the moment. They are okay tbf but will need replacing soon enough.

Question, what are the favourites that are road usable (won't s**t themselves or not work at all when cold) that don't absolute batter your wheels. (NO CL6's as they ruined my 200 lol)

PBS are a little dusty, but nothing major and more importantly... washes off easy. I may of course just stay with PBS, but thought I'd ask in case there are better options. Cheers.

PHOTO-2024-05-29-08-30-58 8.jpg

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Ferodo Ds1.11, work great from cold and no fade when hot, last ages.

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
I've found the DS1.11 trackpads to be the best I've used—durable, as Brigsy mentioned. Dust isn't a real issue, although I am on Black/Grey wheels.
Friends who used PBS and DS1.11 trackpads in their Clio for both road and track loved the PBS for value but admitted the DS1.11 outperforms on the track.