ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another what’s it worth thread...

Will put my 172 up for sale if I can get what I need for it... so any ideas on a fair price for private sale?

2001 (51) 172 Mk2, Iceberg Silver, 1 owner from new, 20K miles, will have 12 months MOT and second 12K mile service done. Not exactly concours but good nick by any measure - a few car park dings that I might get sorted and alloys well kerbed. Interior is A1 and car is full UK spec - alarm, CD changer etc.

There are a couple of choice mods - Eibach Pro springs, Hillpower ECU and cold air feed. All the original bits could be restored or included in sale.

Gareth

[Edited by gh172 on 26 July 2005 at 10:19pm]

Golf R/Leon FR

no not yet

im considering joining the RAF like someone on here!!!!;)

[Edited by phoenixy on 27 July 2005 at 2:42pm]

Okay - what about just not mentioning them???

Only asking because many years ago I bought an XR2 from a local garage and it was only after I contacted the former keeper I found out about the springs etc.

I would put std parts back on then sell on all your aftermarket seperate.

I made an extra £1000 when i sold my Lancia by selling all the performance parts seperate, funny old world as at one time i tried to sell the car with them all on and no interest?

Hmm - old disks/pads are knackered, lot of work/cost to swap the springs, and the ECU is useless on any other car...