ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Another what machine thread

Right was going to get a silverline silverstorm but the cyc rotary is swaying me. I don't mind if it's loud and if it's heavy the silverline is not the ep800. So which should I go for?

Also is the backing plate with the ep800 any good?

Lastly if the backing plate isn't good or the silverline is better what's better a 3M perfect it backing plate or a finesse it backing plate?

Thanks

The CYC backing plate is made by same people who make the dodo juice backing lates, it is quite good. Also the cyc ep800 has its controls in the same place as a das 6 so if you can get on with that go for it. Its a very good machine and very light.

The CYC backing plate is made by same people who make the dodo juice backing lates, it is quite good. Also the cyc ep800 has its controls in the same place as a das 6 so if you can get on with that go for it. Its a very good machine and very light.

Cheers mate a few things that put me off the silverline was the short lead and I could change it but then lose the warranty. Also lack of on switch just a button you have to hold.

Is it still worth getting a 3m pad or will the supplied ones be ok? What are the pads supplied with the £100 deal with CYC?