ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anthracite Alloys

GW Clio 200

I saw an Artic Blue 182 today coming home from work, he headed off to Bluewater from the A2.

I must admit, seeing those Anthracites in the flesh on that car has really made me contemplate leaving them on, they looked great. Dont know if the person uses this forum but he had a PNP ****CYP or something like that.

I think Ill still go with my Turinis but they look better each time I see them. I know me..... Ill probably sell them and will buy a new set for 3 times as much in 6 months :p

182 FF

I must admit, I thought you were mad when you agreed to sell them to me! They look bloody gorgeous on the blue 182s. Dont worry mate, if you do decide to keep them then no worries :eek:

Mondeo STTDCI

The anthracites stay on mate. No question about it. The Cup alloys are nice, but u aint got a Cup. Your gonna have a 182! Its part of the cars distinctiveness.

GW Clio 200

Bollis, I would not do that to you or anyone else, Im just saying that they do look really nice on the car....

I love my Cup though, I wanna to be the first to have a 182Cup.... I know this will piss a few people off by calling it a 182Cup, but its my car Ill call it what I like, there is a girl who calls her car squirt and I see nothing wrong with that, apart from the fact that a girl owning a car called squirt cunjures up perverted thoughts in my mind....

Bollis, they are well and truely yours, I dont back out on any deals I make, that is not honourable or a decent way to behave...

The above is an obvious attempt at the use of reverse psycology to ensure you are not going to pull out of the sale...forgive me if it was so blatant!!!

182 FF

Im not pulling out mate, no way! I see my "reverse psycology to ensure you are not going to pull out of the sale" worked a treat though!! ;)

Mondeo STTDCI

f**king hell Xtreme. Take it youll be ripping out the leathers, the air con etc lol!