ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anthracite cup ally's on a Monaco 172

RenaultSport 172
Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has seen the above combination??

If so does it look alright or a bit odd? Random question I know...

RenaultSport 172
Iv got the standard 172 ally's on ATM in silver. But was thinking of changing. Seen some nice renault black/grey ones on a cup that lives a couple of roads away. Look nice and was thinking whether they would look ok. They are on a light blue Clio. Choices and decisions hey haha

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Iv got the standard 172 ally's on ATM in silver. But was thinking of changing. Seen some nice renault black/grey ones on a cup that lives a couple of roads away. Look nice and was thinking whether they would look ok. They are on a light blue Clio. Choices and decisions hey haha

oh right my bad ha, yeah wheels can make or break a car

RenaultSport 172
Anthracites are on the 182's arent they? Iv got totally confused for some reason and im a clio noob...

Iv recently seen a 172 cup with silver (speedline?) wheels which im keen on. Do many get sold/bought on here? Im after a set now.

sorry for the confusion. Having a rough week. cheers for the replies too!

RenaultSport 172
Thats the ones Knuckles... cheers for that. They do look nice. Got standard 172 alloys on mine at the minute. Gonna keep my eye out for some turinis though!

cheers

Dans car on the left not much to be seen though and is on anthracite turinis

DSCF1413.jpg

RenaultSport 172
Hi Martin, thanks for the pic! Looks pretty nice actually! Also had a look at some cups on eBay with em on and was impressed. It's gotta happen!! Need to source some! Cheers again! Nice clios too! All 3