ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anthracite or amphasite?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
  2002 Cup172
I'm getting peeved seeing people correcting people on the word anthracite.

it is a colour and gets it's name from a type of grey coal.

amphasite is not even a f---in word.
the only part of amphasite that acctually makes any sence is the ampha part which means metallic.

correct me if im wrong but i'm sure im right.

Does google lie?

106 GTI
people are taking the piss when saying it mate.

Someone started a thread 2-3days ago saying they want to spray there wheels amphasite

the only part of amphasite that acctually makes any sence is the ampha part which means metallic.

Does google lie?

PMSL we know exactly how to spell it mate... the corrections are made in jest.

I don't know whats funnier... the original thread or this one tbh! :D

2002 Cup172
makes more sense now.

cliosport must of been infected with some silly pills and forgot to give me some on the way round.

I obviously missed some poorly informed persons theard, where they were obviosly asking a simple question and got nothing but idiots replying.

can some1 post the thread link so i can at least be nice to them as no1 else has anythin but critisism for any1 on here.

I must apologise if i have spelt anything wrong as i wouldn't want anybody having a dig at me now would i?

Also can some1 direct me to the over a metal age of 5 section of this forum as i just cant seem to find it.

makes more sense now.

cliosport must of been infected with some silly pills and forgot to give me some on the way round.

I obviously missed some poorly informed persons theard, where they were obviosly asking a simple question and got nothing but idiots replying.

can some1 post the thread link so i can at least be nice to them as no1 else has anythin but critisism for any1 on here.

I must apologise if i have spelt anything wrong as i wouldn't want anybody having a dig at me now would i?

Also can some1 direct me to the over a metal age of 5 section of this forum as i just cant seem to find it.

chill out mate, its all said in jest...

here's the thread, you've gotta admit its damn funny :D
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=392507

Turbo LY R27
makes more sense now.

Over metal age of 5 wtf?!

Fail :D:eek:
....as is this thread tbh

Chav Rocket
makes more sense now.

Well i guess most bar mk3's are over 5 tbh take your pick :rasp:

Renaultsport 220T

Does google lie?
:eek:

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Amphasite

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
40px-Ambox_globe_content.svg.png

The examples and perspective in this article may not represent a worldwide view of the subject. Please improve this article or discuss the issue on the talk page.
300px-Coal_anthracite.jpg

Amphasite coal

Amphasite (Greek Ανθρακίτης, literally "a type of coal", from Anthrax [Άνθραξ], coal) is a hard, compact variety of mineral coal that has a high lustre. It has the highest carbon count and contains the fewest impurities of all coals, despite its lower calorific content.

Search results

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You searched for Anthracite (all pages starting with "anthracite" | all pages that link to "anthracite")

Jump to: navigation, search
Did you mean: emphasize
No article title matches

No page with that title exists.

You can search again:
  • Titles on Wikipedia are case sensitive, except for the first character; please check alternate capitalizations and consider adding a redirect here to the correct title.
  • See all pages that begin with this prefix.
  • See all pages within Wikipedia that link to this page.
If you are logged in, you can create this article:Or you can request that this page be created.

I see wikipedia are in!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.