ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anthracite oz racing alloys

Does anyone know where I can get 16 inch oz racing super leggeras or super turismos in anthracite, with the yellow writing on for mk1 172, think these would look very cool on blue 172, in essex?

I thinkyou mean the f1 cup in anthracite had the yellow writing, the superlegeras have red writning dont they?

Anyway, my tip is if there is a motorsport wheels warehouse near you, they will be a bit cheaper probly. as they are the main distributor.

S2 106 Rallye

Surely you could get graphics made up that are designed to go onto glass and personalise your wheels like that? If they have stopped making the wheels your asking about.

BMW 320d Sport

night icon has got some anthracite Super L in 17" if you want them? Red writing. And yes it was the F1 Cups that had the yellow writing and yellow centre cap, but you can get them off the distributors if you ask nicely.