ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anti-Mist?

Anyone know any good products for putting on the inside of the windscreen to stop it misting up when it's cold. When I get in my car of a morning I swipe the windscreen wipers to remove any water then immediately starts to steam up from my breath. Any products to counter this or is it a case of suck it up?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Me to... Megane III is bloody terrible without the A/C on even in the warmer months it fogs up.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Open the front windows. Leave them open until the aircon is working.

Problem solved.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Floors are clear. Checked the drains yes but not modified them... what's the mod? Its getting a new cabin filter to when I get a spare hour (bloody hate that job on these)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
My Clio always steams up , especially if i jump in the car on a cold night/ morning and i've just had a shower not long before . I used this " Astonish Anti Fog glass cleaner " a few days ago and not one bit of steaming up now . It really does work :D It's worth £3.05 of anybodys money , delivered , even if you only need a good glass cleaner .

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Astonish-...ssories_Car_Care_Cleaning&hash=item43b4bc5f33

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
These have worked a treat, have one on the rear shelve and one on the dash and each morning there has been no condensation in the car. I would highly recommend these.