ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any 172/182 has Gold Turini fitted?

MKIII 138
.. im wanting a bronze finish like this...

2004_07_07_020.gif

Yes, I guess it will look bad. But just want to see how bad it is :p
Impreza do use gold wheel, but look much better.

Will go for Turini in charcoal dark metallic grey, just wait for them get in stock. I want Speedline Turini, not Trophy one cos it is better for future resell.

Mondeo STTDCI
hkka said:
Yes, I guess it will look bad. But just want to see how bad it is :p
Impreza do use gold wheel, but look much better.

Will go for Turini in charcoal dark metallic grey, just wait for them get in stock. I want Speedline Turini, not Trophy one cos it is better for future resell.

Trophy wheels ARE Speedline Turini'S.

320d
Mine are 172 Cup turinis powder coated steell grey which is near enough the trophy colour

'Speedline Turini's' are no differnent to the 172 Cup wheels expect they have the 'Speedline' logo text on the rim

Trophy wheels have the logo text on 172 Cups didn't

valver2.gif

Of course I know Trophy Turini is same as Speedline Turini. I want Speedline Turini not because of the lettering on the edge. It is because I can attract more buyer from other non-Renault car to buy a Speedline rather than Renault only, even I am sure I will get the centre cap as well.

Did think of getting the used Turini and power coat them. But forget it. The used one cost too much and it is hard to check if it is 100% round.

clio16v1996 said:
Mine are 172 Cup turinis powder coated steell grey which is near enough the trophy colour

'Speedline Turini's' are no differnent to the 172 Cup wheels expect they have the 'Speedline' logo text on the rim

Trophy wheels have the logo text on 172 Cups didn't

valver2.gif

Hi, may I know how much did you pay for the power coating for all 4 wheels?

320d
^ 'Bettablast' up here in sunny newcastle upon tyne they only did the refurb/colour change

The price to remove and refit tyres was from a local garage on a sunday when the boss wasn't in ;)

Last edited:
  Remapped derv Golf
I see a Cup with gold turini's and grey foglight surrounds quite often. Think it might be a LAD one. Flash hims a couple of times but he looks like a miserable t*sser.

Clio200 EDC Lux
I can get wheels shotblasted and powder coated cheap (though tyres have to be removed before) PM if anyone is interested.

Company in North Devon, Right Angle ltd used to work there and left on good terms so can get stuff done cheap as chips.