ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any 21&below tried insurance 4 a scooby

2005 Impreza WRX STI

has anyone had a quote on a uk spec subaru impreza aged 21 or under? i want one but i have 6 points and cheapest i can get is around 3k!

Youve got no chance mate! I tried everywhere and couldnt get under 2k and im 20 with 3 points.

Couldnt even do it as a named driver on my dads policy!

2005 Impreza WRX STI

Quote: Originally posted by Tom20v on 15 September 2005

Youve got no chance mate! I tried everywhere and couldnt get under 2k and im 20 with 3 points.

Couldnt even do it as a named driver on my dads policy!
thats what i was thinking lol. il be 22 soon and 3 yrs no claims, but 6 points. id be willing to pay 2k but the closest ive found is around 3k

To put it in prospective

My bro is 25 with a clean license and full no claims and he still pays £1450 on his STi!

Insurance companies dont like scoobies! lol

2005 Impreza WRX STI

no sh^T! ive been dying to get one pref P1 or sti but they group 20! mines a 16 and a uk one is only 17.....why the massive price gap?!:mad:

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

A-plan will prob insure you! expect a LOT tho at that age with 6 points!

at 24 i paid £1700FC on an import 280bhp scooby! with a few mods!

admiral for uk cars - im 21 with 3 points and pay £1200 for my group 20 3000GT twin turbo.
try asking on scoobynet or any of the 1000 other scoob clubs