ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any detailers in or around Birmingham?

After someone local-ish to give my dad's new (6 month old) Dodge Caliber a going over to de-swirl, remove scratches and give it some protection against the many miles it's got ahead of it.

DIY isn't an option after 2 carpel tunnel operations in quick succession and I don't have the time to throw a bucket over my own, let alone spend a day on his. :(

Any recommendations or offers of services would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Mike

Audi A4 AVANT 1.9TDi
Indeed - Russ is just around the corner I believe.. Check some of his threads on here, or, pop over to DetailingWorld and look in the showroom for some examples.

Thanks Russ, - The car is in Harborne (B17).

I'll point my dad in the direction of this thread and get him to pm you for details/specifics.

Cheers,
Mike

Megane R26
Thanks Mike, appreciate it.

I didn't realise how big they were!! I'd need a good 12 hours or so on one of those!

Cheers,
Russ.

DB.

BMW 440i
Thanks Russ, - The car is in Harborne (B17).

I'll point my dad in the direction of this thread and get him to pm you for details/specifics.

Cheers,
Mike

Where about mate?

Im from Harborne! Just off the Lordswood Rd near the Old House at Home

Dad's just off Ravenhurst Rd, but I'm now on the Bristol Road opposite the job centre in northifeld/longbridge.

We'll have to meet up once I get my Ph1 in a few months.

Clio1.2, Dodge Caliber
Thanks Mike, appreciate it.

I didn't realise how big they were!! I'd need a good 12 hours or so on one of those!

Cheers,
Russ.

Hi Russ

Not been able to get hold of you on the mobile number you supplied, and would like to get this done as soon as poss.

Can you give me a call on the number i PM'd you

Cheers

Andy

Megane R26
Hi Andy,

Sure thing, I'll give you a call tomorrow. Sorry about the confusion, I have been using an additional number recently and my lady friend has been using one, not sure which I gave to you?

I have your PM and number, so I'll give you a call.

Thanks,
Russ.

Clio1.2, Dodge Caliber
Hi Russ

Tried to PM you but your box is full :)

Anyways, do you think you will be able to get this done for me sooner rather than later as I really want to get it sorted now.

If you don't think you will have time just let me know and I'll see what else I can get sorted elsewhere

cheers
Andy

Megane R26
Hi Andy,

I'm SO sorry, I've been so busy of late, I totally forgot about this.

I'll send you a PM now to see if you've sorted it already. If not, I'll do it cheaper for you :)

Thanks,
Russ.