ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Good TB's?

williams and trophy
lmao at this thread.....

fortunately when i was lookin into the jenvey bodies, but with DTA ecu, i contacted DTA to see who would map their ecu for me. they put me in touch with a guy even they classed as a bit of a genius. and thats coming from an ecu manufacturer, who has had to use this guy to sort problems out for them....not the other way round.

if a major co. gets a massive order in for supply for 1 particular thing, when someone rings up to enquire about that 1 thing, its obvious they gunna recommend em innit. dunt mean to say the co. they recommend are any good, jus that they have stock of/know wots involved.

having used the guy that i was recommended, id say DTA got it bang on.....and no1 else will be getting my money for any mapping other than this guy. his work speaks for itself. and when i finally get the bodies fitted, itl be him that does the mapping.

will see how my back st beast compares to the respected tuners' cars again then.

think they shud be scared tbh..its usually outperformed them evry step of the way in the past......it will do once again. hehe

btw.........thanks to stan...very helpful and friendly guy.....and does actually know his s**t, and will tell u exactly the score, where some co.s will expect to take ur money, and not explain in detail wots been done, or even worse...take ur money and tell u theyv done work that is pointless, and nigh on impossible, only to find out that it hasnt actually been done later on too.

Audi A6 (S3 on order)
Yes, its the permanent black fixture.

manifold testing pic below.

sr coke can crushed.JPG

MarkM said:
Is Dash' car the V6 with a custom inlet manifold being fitted?

Inlet looks good;)

I think i've seen the manifold mate, looks amazing.

Wasn't the manifold at FCS too on the GDI stand?