ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any help with pops and bangs full de-cat

Clio Campus Sport
hi guys dont know if any of use can help i have a 1.2 clio campus sport 56plate it has a full de-cat and a shitty cheap cherry bomb back box exhaust ive had a few pops and bangs when i change 1st-2nd a few times but im looking to get it to sit and spit pop and bang when stationary , ive had a flame spit once f**k knows how that happened ... theres a few clios round near me mainly the 172 and 182 and they seem to pop and bang all the time. ive been told to get it mapped but on a 1.2 its pretty pointless as there wont be much gain. any help ?

Clio Campus Sport
its just trying to find out how its done haha ive tried running better fuel through eg unleaded 97 or whater ever it is and that vpower one haha , i can get it to spit like a mothaf**ka when i knock it out of gear at about 20mph 3-5 thousand revs shot it back into second and listen to the pops and spits turned a few heads with that one

Suzuki Jimny
You've got yourself a nice practical 1.2 clio, do you really think it should be popping and banging?

Clio 182 Cup
Genuinely amazed how people are still trying to get pops and bangs in this day and age...

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I'll just remind everyone of rule number 10....

10. Please refrain from making excessive negative comments. As the saying goes "If you have nothing nice to say then don't say it". You are welcome to say you do not like the look of something but not post spiteful or hurtful comments. Breaking this rule will result in a minor infraction (1 point).

Clio Campus Sport
The car it self is a bag of w**k thinking of getting a lupo or sonething after untill i can save up for a 182 .. Thanks guys for your help im flicking through the argos catalouge now looking for a pop corn maker :')