ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any ideas? need help on it? styling ideas and interior?

renault clio black
car 2.JPGcar 32.JPGcar.JPG
any ideas?

Clio mk3
Maybe get the head lights restored,maybe get it on coilovers if your willing to spend some money. Looks like a tidy car though,engine bay looks clean too

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
As people have posted above look in the non sports thread - there are plenty of ideas!

Its looks seriously tidy atm, especially in the bay! Personally the only thing I'd do is an RS Grill, maybe silver visions and keep it clean and serviced

As people have posted above look in the non sports thread - there are plenty of ideas!

Its looks seriously tidy atm, especially in the bay! Personally the only thing I'd do is an RS Grill, maybe silver visions and keep it clean and serviced
You talk sense!

Clio mk3
It's a car that most kids mums take to the shops, not a race / fast car!

It's probably his first car and he's probably a young driver that can't afford a fast car. Therefor he may as well get it looking the way he wants it to look and not like a woman's car.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
RS grille, fitted front reg plate and silver vision bulbs are all good sensible mods. Don't do anything chavy!

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I - personally - think the RS grill on a non RS model looks pretty pap as you don't have the 'waffle' style lower grill to match.

It's probably his first car and he's probably a young driver that can't afford a fast car. Therefor he may as well get it looking the way he wants it to look and not like a woman's car.
So he's going to have the same car, but lower ?

775.gif

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I echo what was said above, save your money and build some no claims for a couple of years then buy something with some power don't be like one of my friends who still drives a "tricked" out corsa when the rest of us have 182, M3s etc

Monaco
Hold on. Since when was there so much hate for modifying 1.2s? I modded mine and loved every minute of it. It was a great stepping stone. Check out my project here.

Good mods are lower it, get some decent alloys (look up turinis, 172 alloys, 182 alloys, oz superturismos, oz f1s, there are more but they are my personal favourites). A sport interior is a nice touch. RS grill is good too. If you're willing to spend a bit more money look into a cup spoiler or a 172 rear bumper. It'll look fantastic. Engine bay is super clean.

@LukeyMorgz ignore the haters. Mod it. Enjoy it.

btw all the links above work so check them out :)

Clio mk3
Hold on. Since when was there so much hate for modifying 1.2s? I modded mine and loved every minute of it. It was a great stepping stone. Check out my project here.

Good mods are lower it, get some decent alloys (look up turinis, 172 alloys, 182 alloys, oz superturismos, oz f1s, there are more but they are my personal favourites). A sport interior is a nice touch. RS grill is good too. If you're willing to spend a bit more money look into a cup spoiler or a 172 rear bumper. It'll look fantastic. Engine bay is super clean.

@LukeyMorgz ignore the haters. Mod it. Enjoy it.

btw all the links above work so check them out :)

100% agree with you

Mines looked identical to yours when i got mine, first simple cost affective mods i done were silvervision indicator bulbs, ice white bulbs and sidelights, smd boot and glove box lights and a new smd rear number plate light and a new holder. For interior since i had a sport seats i bought off a mate i went to the scrapyard and got the silver dash strips, door handles and gear knob insert for £15. Freshens up the interior a lot. Sport interiors are fairly easy to get a hold of at times and their are some bargains as well. I got mine for £120 wish i got the matching door cards as well.

Hope these suggestions help mate. But bare in mind its your own car, you don't always have to "follow the crowd"