ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any ideas why this is making such a racket?

PB 172 phase 2
it's headlight adjuster.
Okay and these connectors that I found dangling unconnected under the steering wheel- would they be anything to do with it?
it's headlight adjuster.
okay thank you - I noticed there are two plugs dangling free/not connected under the steering wheel side of the dash- would these be the reason why its making such a racket?

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
definitely the headlight adjuster. It wont do any harm , mine has done it for 6 months. I have got a new headlight coming though.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Okay and these connectors that I found dangling unconnected under the steering wheel- would they be anything to do with it?

okay thank you - I noticed there are two plugs dangling free/not connected under the steering wheel side of the dash- would these be the reason why its making such a racket?
No, absolutely nothing to do with it. the adjuster is broken. There is a little motor and cog in the heeadlight, the cog is probably broken.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
dog.jpg

Thats the adjuster - you can either replace it or just get a new headlight. Oh, and a free pic of your dog