ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Lincoln/Gainsborough/Scunthorpe Clio Owners

Clio 172 Ph2
Hello

Just about to buy a W reg Silver Clio 172 and wondered if there were any clio owners near me, If so Hello :D

John

ex-Fiat Coupe 20VT
I'm originally from Gainsborough and can be seen in my Silver Ph1 172 around there and in Kirton Lindsey visiting friends and family occasionally. :)

fat 182
i live near sleaford at the mo
on the move agian soon moving back to norfolk ,lincolnshire is s**t been here just over a year and i dont plan on coming back

Less
Re: Any Lincoln/Gainsborough/Sc**thorpe Clio Owners

im in lincoln
just bought black billabong clio, buzzin'!

hi there smike, where about in Lincoln. PM me pics of your car so i can give u a little wave... i am driving a blue Pug 206 LX at the mo S241

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Hi guys, im from Scunny, racing blue 182 cup, honk your horn if you see me! im up for a mini meet, message me

Cheers

i live near sleaford at the mo
on the move agian soon moving back to norfolk ,lincolnshire is s**t been here just over a year and i dont plan on coming back
I'm surprised you were allowed into Lincolnshire in the first place coming from the buzzing metropolis of Norfolk..!

Less

so if there is no rep for the area do we need one?
what does a reps job entail

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Ok whos up for a meet next week? How about a Wednesday night 8.00pm?

Put your name down for a meet and I will add you.

1.Fuel Slut

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150

I'm from Newark. The nearest rep I know of is East Midlands, Matty J from Ikeston. Probably a bit far for most of us. I was considering going to the Chesterfield Bacon Butty meet which seems a regular saturday end of month meet, but if we could get something round Lincoln way that should be grand;)

Matty J is the new area rep

There has been many arguements about splitting the area in two (lecester birmingham/Chesterfield to skeg) but has always been decided against.

clio dci80
dont pick me new car up till saturday
me ol clio rt is fucked, gotta get it to scrappys, ha should get 50 squid or sommin

Shed.

Ok whos up for a meet next week? How about a Wednesday night 8.00pm?

Put your name down for a meet and I will add you.

1.Fuel Slut

where ? is it near hull ?

pm me if it is, if not, f**k it i cant make it.

Megane R26

Im from Grimsby. Up for a meet if one is organised :)