ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any motocrossers on here?

LY200
Just wondering if there's many motocrossers on here, do it myself. Did the British 2stroke championship not last year the year before, then the AMCA before that. Just curios to know if anyone does the sport?

Ta!

Clio 1.2
I used to be into it a bit a few year's back. couple local races (west wales clubs) since UNI i haven't ridden for a long time! plan to get it back out in summer!

i want a DT125 to mess about on in the meantime seeing they can be quite cheap!

172 turbo 'cup'
I love motocross dont race though dont have the time theres not many good tracks in the north east we go down to fat cats in doncaster in the summer quite a lot ive got a kxf 250 ive spent a fortune on it

LY200
Yea fat cat is awesome, I must find a video of me on facebook at fat cat. Giving them tabletops some hammer!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I love it!
Sold my KTM 200 few weeks back and bought a 450, but only for road use, too quick on track for me to handle!

Wouldn't mind getting a 125 to throw about, but struggle with time.

What bikes you had?

LY200
ah right, dosent work. add me on facebook and look on one of my first posts on my profile and theres a vid of me at armthorpe fat cat.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
My new 450

06032011403.gif

Some of me from last summer on my cousins kx250 2t and my KTM 200 2t

08082010222.gif

08082010224.gif

20062010179.gif

20062010175.gif

LY200
Beauuutiful! This is more like it, get some pics up guys. Got some photos of me somewhere I must get them up!

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
didnt think there would be many mx'ers on here, before i had a full race tuned 00 yz125 which for its cc was insane . just gettin back into it again bought a crf450r got quite a few nice bits on it to just need my mates to get there arse into gear so we can go out on them .
we have a local place called southerton mx which is a massive plot of land you can ride on all day for 7 quid. suits enduro and track rider so its gonna fun