ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any one had their mirrors colour coded?

Car  Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
hiya chaps and chapesses

has any one had their whole wing mirrors colour coded? pics?

any opinions on what it mite look like?

cheers
 
I'm pretty sure it's very much hated on here, Not seen any Pics though BUT most like how the black breaks up the colour!!
 
I think there was a red 197 a little while back with absolutely everything colour coded, grills, baseplates, wingmirrors, bumpstrips.. Do a search buddy, you may find something ;)
 
I'd leave it, its the same with the foglight covers you need the black to break the colour up a bit.
 
Back
Top