ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any one know any DJ's?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
We're looking to have a DJ at ClioSport Saturday this year. I've contacted a few that are local to the area, however I thought i'd check if anyone on here knows someone who would be interested in doing the job.

In previous years, we've just plugged an iPod into some speakers for some background music at the event, however this year we're looking at doing something a bit more.

It's a bank holiday weekend, so Billing will be very busy. We are expecting around 250 cars to attend our show (so 4-500 individuals) plus whoever is already on billings site camping.

The idea is not neccesarily to 'entertain' people as such, but play a good selection of music. It should be a pretty easy/laid back day - Free hog roast sandwich provided!

Contact Luke@cliosport.net or PM me if you can put me in touch with anyone.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Additionally, we don't have any equipment, but we're happy to pay for an individual to hire it on our behalf.

Mk3 1.4 clio
Hey don't know if it's to late but my mate Phil noisee b Evans (phil Evans). Coventry area tho.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
How about a band or 2? @The Boosh!
I used to run a promotions company and still have plenty of contact with bands all over the UK. Wouldn't be to hard to get a few involved at all.

If you could find someone in Northampton that would be good. We wouldn't want them playing all day though, so would still be a requirement for a DJ. Think we've found a member on here to do it for us :)

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...

Only one DJ needed really! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
  Arctic 182 & PB 172
I'm into Metal, Punk, Screamo, Hardcore etc but Im cool with whatever the DJ is playing as long as it isn't just banging mindless house or dubstep. Hip Hop, Trip Hop etc would be perfectly cool!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My mate DJ Steve and his wheels of steel would be ideal but he only normally uses LP's of Abba, Rick Astley and the like.

When he drops the bass, the bitches be like

Wedding%20DJ%20Music%20Too%20Loud.jpg