ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any opinions!! MK 2 V6 Test drive..

Clio v6

I will have to agree with michaelelder. He likes the EVO and thats his cup of tea. Thousands and thousands of people like the EVO, thats why they bought one. Michael might also buy one.

I like my Clio V6 MK1 because theres something about it I like, and 248 people in the UK like the the V6 Mk1, thats why they bought one.

For whatever reason you want a car, buy what you like, and for why you like it.

220bhp octy VRS

broadbean I read that evo mag article too...just that in theory (having never driven either a evo or a v6) I would prefer an evo. People were talking about the image and power, and I think that the evo wins on power (especially for 9K less). Image wise - which I wouldnt be bothered about - I would say that I respect people with evos, as it shows that they have taste- not that a V6 is bad taste....

Im going round in circles here.

To sum it up: Both cars are superb

But for £25K, give me a evo VI plus 9K worth of mods.

Well for what its worth...Evos are for gadget freaks. If I want to go to 300bhp plus a turbo and have lots of knobs to twiddle and have 4WD then Ill take my JCB to the pub and thatll really attract interest...

Mind you Id rather take my V6