ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any recommended types of polybushes I can use on my 182

Clio 182 Cup 2.0
Wandering if anyone knows which type of bush to use for a 182, I've got the standard bushes on at the moment and I just want to see if I can try and improve handling and comfort!
Cheers

BG 182
Power flex offer upgraded bushes in all the important areas, including: dogbone mount, inner arb, outer arb and wishbones. They may increase the feedback you feel and tighten everything up over standard bushes slight, but they won't increase comfort.

Uprate the dogbone and ARB bushes, then just replace all others for oem items shall tighten things up whilst keeping a comfortable ride!

Clio 182 Cup 2.0
Thanks for the reply!! yeah i knew that using power flex bushes would fairly stiffen the car up. Any idea where I can get the oem bushes from??
Cheers

Astra gsi turbo
look on ebay. i just bought a complete set of powerflex bushes for my 172. quite expensive but worth it