ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any rules on trackdays abroad?

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Mad! Just like the RS Spa trip last Sept... lol

That track looks ace! Spotted a Spider just near the end..

don't think that's that bad - they're threading their way through the traffic a bit but that only seems to be because everyone else appears to be on a parade lap:quiet:

surprising the F40 doesn't romp away more convincingly than it does although guess the driver might not be giving it the full beans

williams and trophy
lol. my experience of trackdays abroad goes kinda like this.....the rules are.if your faster tha n the guy in front..pass him...no matter where u are

Nippy white cup
yep...sounds like he is in a high gear and short shifting

I would probably describe passing on left then right as threading but going down the middle on a tight bend is just an accident waiting to happen...and that caterfield must have s**t himself getting passed on both sides at once lol

Chris

Megane Trophy
Ha ha,
ever done a trackday the thursday/ friday before a race weekend?

And you think we dont use timing gear :rasp:

there seems to be no rules on trackdays in europe. At Spa you could pass on both sides, mid bend and there were no noise regs... it was more like a race than a trackday tbh, but great fun and better imo

nope, there were no noise regs, they just didn't expect you and Yoz to be so loud and after the previous days complaints due to bikers ragging it through the tunnel they were being arsey t***s... thankfully Jeremy sorted it out...

oh that reminds me, Yoz getting bollocked after leathering it through the tunnel off some random Belgian geezer lol

williams and trophy
i thought mine was quiet lol..85db on the oulton day.

and yeah...lmao...the guy didnt look right impressed....and yoz looked very confused lol.

and yeah...lmao...the guy didnt look right impressed....and yoz looked very confused lol.

I wonder what mine is...? hmmm

yeah, it might have been the guard that looked like he wanted to rape someone... was a big fucker too

Nippy white cup
Lol True...it was funny at Oulton when they were checking a CSL...I was thinking to myself that the noisy bit was from the front lol

Chris

williams and trophy

Could of been me then ;) mine made 98db at oulton lol.

aye could well have been. i wasnt aware of mine being overly loud tbh. but jesus said u could hear it past eau rouge up the straight etc,.