ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any way I can (sort of) get my Nikon to do stop motion?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Having a big party round here soon and I'd love to be able to set my camera up to take a picture by itself every 5 minutes or so... is there any way to make this happen? It's a D3200 btw. If not I have a remote which I've not actually tried out before but I guess I could just press it every now and then lol. Maybe it would be easier to get some kind of app for my iPhone? I do have one but there's no option of making it do it automatically :(

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
This worked really well so thanks TheEvilGiraffe

Now I need some software to make it into a video, downloaded a demo of something online but somehow it doesn't seem like it's going to do the job... any recommendations?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Go pro software should do the job.
It worked for me for a while but then an update killed it I think. It just stopped processing the final video.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Thanks downloaded but acting strange on Windows 8.1 :S

Installed it but it came up with the installation box 5 times... anyway, completed but now when I search on the computer all it finds is the installation file and the actual program doesn't seem to exist lol. When I click on results it just trys to install it again and then pops up with 'GoPro Studio is already installed, this must be deleted to complete" WUT... any ideas!?

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Thanks downloaded but acting strange on Windows 8.1 :S

Installed it but it came up with the installation box 5 times... anyway, completed but now when I search on the computer all it finds is the installation file and the actual program doesn't seem to exist lol. When I click on results it just trys to install it again and then pops up with 'GoPro Studio is already installed, this must be deleted to complete" WUT... any ideas!?

Look in program files, find the folder, delete it - reinstall.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Okay found it and it opens fine... but at some stage of placing my photos into the app it crashes. Different point every time, but it crashes every time! :( no explanation just says it's failed and needs to be shut down.