ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any1 have a clio v6 in london-i can take a look at

clio rs
any1 have a clio v6 in london-i can take a look at, i can make my mind up wats my next car clio v6 or the vx220 turbo.

ill be very greatfull, ill my fuel cost if it helps

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
any1 have a clio v6 in london-i can take a look at, i can make my mind up wats my next car clio v6 or the vx220 turbo.

Lucky boy.... has to be vee though, don't care how quick the vx220 is, its still got a vauxhall badge on it! ;)

172 Cup

Where abouts in london you from? my mate has a V6 Phase II, south east london.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

Lucky boy.... has to be vee though, don't care how quick the vx220 is, its still got a vauxhall badge on it! ;)

Wonder what the boys over at the vauxhall owners club are saying about the Renos, reckon i could hazard a guess:sleepy:

I'm from Essex, there is a Southend meet on 20/09 I've got a mk1, so you might not be interested in it.
My next car is a vx220 turbo.

LY V6 with Recaros
I went out in a VX220 Turbo a couple of weeks ago and it's an awesome car! It felt quicker than my vee and it's lots of fun, like driving a go-kart! I'd still have my V6 though as it's 'slightly' more practical as I use it for an everyday car. They both get lots of attention and are very rare!

Fiesta RS Turbo & Pug 206
vee's will defo turn more heads and i defo think they look more attractive and mean , where the vaux is really a puffs car , dont care how fast they are . if its speed ya after get a bike

I went out in a VX220 Turbo a couple of weeks ago and it's an awesome car! It felt quicker than my vee and it's lots of fun, like driving a go-kart! I'd still have my V6 though as it's 'slightly' more practical as I use it for an everyday car. They both get lots of attention and are very rare!
In terms of speed they pee on vee's hard ! Standard (turbo) they do 60 in 4.7 secs, a ton in 12.5 secs. Not to mention how well they handle.
A remap (30bhp more) is circa £500 There is so much you can do to them, it's pretty endless.

I do love my vee, but as a drivers car it just doesn't stand a chance against a vx220.