ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any1 work for sky??

57 Clio Campus Sport
While the experts are here, I currently have Sky+ downstairs and normal sky upstairs, Can I add another Sky+ box to that? And does it have to be connected to phone line because its it a room on the other side of house from and phone lines.

vers le haut doigt milieu
You will have to ask sky to install it as sky cards are twined to boxes. They will run the phone cable, It shouldn't be any extra as they charge you an extortionate amount for installation it should cover it. However you can try calling them and asking them to authorise your card for any box (tell them you want to use a professinal reciever) then get a second hand +box off eBay.

ive also got a question about sky...as a new customer is it possible for me to have sky hd without it being connected to a phone line? reason being there is only 1 socket in my flat and its nowhere near where the box would go and im not surface running any cables due to spending alot of time hiding all my cables under a hardwood floor, thanks

all i want is sky hd but its well to expensive from sky they want £129 for it installed and i can insatll it myself

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
ive also got a question about sky...as a new customer is it possible for me to have sky hd without it being connected to a phone line? reason being there is only 1 socket in my flat and its nowhere near where the box would go and im not surface running any cables due to spending alot of time hiding all my cables under a hardwood floor, thanks

^^^Yes......costs an additional £30.