ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anybody have any experience of re registering a car with the DVLA

BG Clio 182
It seems my car was registrerd as a 1600 when new when it definatley isn't!!! The details on the certificate are correct with the exception that is says i have a 1600 clio and that its a convertible!!! I have spoken to the DVLA and they have told me about getting a print out from a dealer which i have got.

Now is as strightforward as that??? ANybody have any experience in doing this???

BG Clio 182
The details i got when i checked with my local dealer are correct my vin number, car spec etc.. it says on the print out i got from them Model Clio2 X65 family X65 3-door coach ES4 Equipment level J2 Engine level, petrol etc...

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Guy I worked with bought a new Alfa and the reg document said it was a BMW, but as he was the first owner he just went back to the dealer and they sorted it.

Weird its lasted for so long in your case though!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
We get a few from Seat, they must be really special.... never had it with any other manufacturer though.

Supply a covering note, explaining whats wrong attatched to a letter from your local main renault dealer and they'll change it.

Dead easy.

BG Clio 182
Just phone renault they found the car on there system it definatley is a 2litre!!! They are going to send me the spec of the car on headed paper so that i can get the DVLA to change it over!