ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anybody still waiting on a 182??

Black Gold 182
I ordered a new 182 on 15 August, and now after being given 4 different dates have been told the car will arrive on 15 November. Anybody else found they have had to wait this long recently?

I'm not stuck for a car in any way and got this one on F&F so I shouldn't appear too ungrateful, but 3 months and 4 different delivery dates with the accompanying excuses is beginning to become a little annoying! Am I right in thinking its Renault who control the delivery times, and not the actual dealerships?

I am in the same situation but i ordered mine at the beginning of July. I also got mine on friends and family for 11K but it is still no consulation when you do not get your new car ontime.
I have pushed for compensation and i am negociating with them currently what it should be. I advise you too be polite at all times to them ( which i know is really hard) and get as much as you can out of Renault Uk. I am looking at either asking for the first service free and maybe the second as well or maybe an extended warrantly to help my resale as i only plan on keeping the car for a short time. The other option maybe cash but we will have to see.

Black Gold 182
Sorry to hear that mate, thats even worse! So you have been dealing directly with Renault UK then and not your dealer over the matter? I think I will drop them a line as well in that case.

MY10 R35 GTR
bored of no car is really beginning to set in now. Been waiting since middle of sept. Add that to the hassle of trying to find someone who had the colour I wanted that takes my car search back to mid august