ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone around S-O-T able to remove my matched inlets and refit standard?

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Hi,

As title really, is there anyone who is able to remove my matched inlets for me and refit my standard inlets? (upper and lower inlets) If so how much would you want for doing it?

Many thanks,

Russ

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Oops. Sorry dude. I never got thread subscription with your reply to this message. Guess its a bit late now? lol

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I'm sure Gray would be able to help you out also dude.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
^ Yeah i think so. Fancy a change having had the 182 for 18 months and a 1.2 for 18months. Im considering coming out of the closet and buying a tt :eek:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
......not another, its like the ATR fad on here a few years ago!!!

Audi TT 3.2 V6
......not another, its like the ATR fad on here a few years ago!!!

Lol i wanted one before the TT fad began. Was looking almost 12months ago but decided to keep the Clio a little longer.

Other option is a BMW 330 coupe, however the ease of tuning on the 1.8T lump in the tt appeals

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Tommorrow night Im free too dude (Tuesday)....

Lol im a bit late on the reply again. Im busy tonight unfortunately. If all goes to plan i think ben is doing them for me on thur. If anything happens as he cant ill pop you a pm over mate :)

M

mini-valver

No worries dude, leave for Silverstone thursday morning so anything after tommorrow night is a no go until next week!

M

mini-valver

Work for a Clio cup team dude so need to set up the awning etc. Pop over to Amery motorsport, have a catch up!

Workshop manager, boo ya :p

M

mini-valver

That was a couple of years ago now fella. Motorsport has always been my passion!