ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone Based Round Southampton/Bournemouth Area

Toomer89

ClioSport Club Member
  ff 1eight2
I'm only in hythe, go to lymington occasionally, What clio have you got? I've seen a 172 cup with white turinis there a few times.

clio 172 iceberg
Yeah Hopefully I Can Get The Time Off Work ?
Got Any Picture of Your Clio ?
Might See You Somewhere As I'm Always Down Hythe/Holbury Area Quite Alot ? :D

Toomer89

ClioSport Club Member
  ff 1eight2
Yeah be good if you could make it. Ah right, haven't seen you about tbh, but then again I rarely drive mine only gets used on a Sunday :) this is the latest pic I have of mine only taken on my I phone.image.jpg

clio 172 iceberg
Nice soo clean :D
172 or 182 ?
Heres mine will get more picture when its dry and cleaned/
:D
10947161_10155154558840273_3955635453519222255_n.jpg

Clio RS200
You're pretty close to me then, can't say I ever see a RB200 about though?
Think I'm the only one in Bournemouth at moment. I'm up and down Christchurch road every day. Jack where in Bournemouth are you? I'll drive down your road lol :)

J55BUD

ClioSport Club Member
  172cup
Southampton too but andy at ClioTurbo is working his magic on my cup at the moment.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Meet sounds good; most South Central meets tend to be over Reading/Basingstoke way, which is quite far for some of us South Coast people, for a long time I was one of the few coast based members, but now it seems like there's quite a lot of us, so maybe a meet based nearer Bournemouth for all the Southampton, Bournemouth, Poole, Lymo people.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Hatchet Pond is on my favourite local route:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/5...1,-1.7303664,29857m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!4m1!3e0

That's a nice little route I often do, goes through the forest into Brockenhurst, then from Brock to Hatchet Pond, then back into Lymington, and then from there the natural way to get back to New Milton area. Can be extended by going on past Hatchet Pond to Beaulieu and then following the road through the New Forest that brings you out at Lyndhurst.

I've walked around Hatchet Pond a few times too, it's a lovely area in the summer, here's a picture of me after falling into a pit of mud while walking round it:

16654727642_bd31bccb31_z.jpg

Last edited: