ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone changed there speakers in the Clio ph2 dash?

Clio 172 Cup
After changing all my door speakers I'm after changing the little speakers mounted in the dash

Has anyone done this yet?

If so what size are they and was it alright todo?

Dan :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
They're tweeters, I think they're a standard tweeter size, you can get to them by just popping the little cover off, haven't even got to take the dash top off iirc.

Fubar has a guide in the guides section on how to remove the dash

30 min job for a new comer

The tweeters are quite small, if you twist the tweeter cover you will see what there like

Pioneer do a plug and play door speaker set... something in my head tells me there might be plug and play tweeters included... good if they are plug and play...

If not youd need adapters that are a few quid off ebay to stop any cutting and soldering involving..

A.N. Other
A-Pillar mounting is something i'm considering for when I fit mine, not sure if it'll be better or worse than the standard position though.