ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone else for pgti yet

williams 2 turbo

had my copy a couple of days now. has big feature on cliosport rolling road day a gdi, and my feature. woohoo ill be famous

PEUGEOT Gti? Bought it for a while but got a bit fed up with the silly amounts of Pugs in it. Well done on the feature, fancy scanning the pages?

172 Exclusive

Whats going on you have got your copy already I subscribe and have not received it thats the second time this has happened

no where seems to selli it & its too peugeot related !!
if you could scan the pics in that would be great.

williams 2 turbo

it has the following people in it for the rolling road, lee cripps, alex ranson, chris woods,jonathon flaver,chris orford,tom lunn, josh gleen,david knight, tom martin,alex lovedan,steve atkins,paul cousins, becky johnson,nick read, and last but not least andrew hughes. with pics of you all. would have gone myself but mine goes on the rollers tommorrow.

Is it out properly yet? Is there anywhere in particular that always sells it. because I really struggle to find it?!

williams 2 turbo

sorry fella no idea how to scan a mars bar in sainsburys let alone picture onto the interwebnet thing. if you ask john ie night ikon to do it, he is one of these computer nerds, im sure he will do, cheers mate.

i can never get hold of it. Any donny lads know where? WHS used to get it but dont any more. What sort or RR were people gettin?

172, Tiguan

I can never get it in WHS, usually find it in the offlicense or somewhere weird like that. Ill have a look at lunch

Mk2 172 (Silver)

i can ususally get copies in a back street newsagents.

if anyone wants me to get them a copy let me know and ill check at the weekend.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Quote: Originally posted by Pootle on 21 October 2004

i can ususally get copies in a back street newsagents.
And what are you doing in the back streets missy? ;)

dk

911 GTS Cab

i went out at lunch to get it and had to go to 8 newsagents to find it and even then it was under the counter!

It is spread over two pages and has the big pic of everyone and then smaller pics of everyone with their cars. Gives name, mods, expected performance, actual performance and your comments and the comments of the RR operator.

Quite a nice piece, oh and Lunner, you are in there! Cocopops states his 2nd run power and also talka bout his car in the review.

Not bad really!

172 Exclusive

It turned up today on my doorstep

They are still putting too many bodykits in there for my liking i feel it needs more of whats the word on the name ah performance thats it.

I have just glansed through it and it seems quite good

172 Exclusive

Well if you subscribe you can get it early like what i do

and also check out www.performancegti.com/forum

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 21 October 2004
Cocopops states his 2nd run power and also talka bout his car in the review.Not bad really!

Whats it say, whats it say?!?!? :)