ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone else had this loss of power prob

Hi. 12 months old 172, 4k miles on clock.

Today whilst driving along I was doing about 30 in third when suddenly lost power for a few seconds. It felt as if fuel wasnt getting through. Then it was ok for a few seconds, then did it again for 2 or 3 seconds then went ok again, and its been ok since. It did the same thing once before a few months ago but had been ok till today.

Ill go and get it checked out, but my 12 months warranty will have expired now and Im waitng for confirmation from Renault UK that it has been extended to the 3 years. (Ive sent all the docs off).

I just wondered if anyone might know what the problem might be.

Cheers.

Deek.

It could be a blockage in your injectors, normally this happens if you run your petrol into the red.

Theres this stuff, cant remember whos it made by, but its called 10K boost, basically if flushed out all the crap from my system, done a good job of it.

Yeah it feels like a blockage of some type, ie when it does it you put your foot down and you can feel it trying to pull but theres nothing there. But the tank was nearly full.