ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone else...

Iceberg Ph1
A Clio or any car?

Missed my little Punto when I sold it for a massive 307 SW.. The thing was nippy and good around London.. I think I will miss my 172 though IF I ever sell it...

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Any car, I missed my old corsa B when i sold that, now the reps gone I miss that....

ohwell onto bigger and brighter things hopefully...

S23

The Cleee-O
Ha, yea mate. I still miss my little Lupo I had. :( Sounds sad but still missed it properly every day for about a year until I started to modify the Clio a bit. Wasn't anywhere near as quick or practical, but I loved it. lol

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I miss the C2 sometimes, purely for its easyness to drive. Around town having light electric steering and a really light clutch was heaven.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Have owned my car for what feels like a life time... 4 years and will miss it massively when it goes, even if it is just for the same model with a bigger engine :eek:

172 16v
Any car, I missed my old corsa B when i sold that, now the reps gone I miss that....

ohwell onto bigger and brighter things hopefully...

am hearing ya bud miss my corsa sport to now some 1 has wrecked it from not givin a s**t and not lookin after it

S3, Polo
I absolutely do not ever miss any car I sell.

There is a good reason all of my cars have been sold - to free up cash for 'necessary' things or trading up.

When they are sold for necessary things, it forces you to be creative about where to get your driving kicks. For instance, I would never have owned an RS had I not sold the 330 and needed £14k for a new kitchen!

French sh!tboxes weren't even on the radar :) Glad I did though! If I want another BM, I'll get one when the time is right and get an E46 or E90 M3 depending on funds. Job done.

Megane 225 F1
This is what im not looking forward to when i sell mine for a 172 :( spent so much money on it and i have loved every second driving it

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I miss my first car but it was an absolute money pit!
I'm not looking forward to parting with mine even though it's a while off, can't see me replacing it with anything other than a slightly later/lower milage 182 at the moment though!

I regret selling my Fiat Stilo JTD; so much so I would sell my 197 if it meant I could get it back. I love my 197 though not as much as the Stilo.

ph2 iceburg 172
yeh i just sold my first car the other week, i loved it. was a imp blue fiesta zetec s. cost me nothing to run. worst thing was the guy rung me the other day asking about docs ect and was telling me how he was getting it all resprayed and tarted up. but on the plus side the 172 is coming on friday (cant wait!!)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
And electric windows that work :rasp:

Two work now! Havent got round to telling you....

Can control drivers from drivers and passengers from passengers... just need to take a look at your drivers and passengers and figure out how renault join them. I tried to create a loop and blew like 10 fuses playing with it... lol

Mk 1 RT
I miss my S13 :( wish i never sold it. was mint. now i feel like im starting again due to clearing debt!

always think there was another way around the debt... but hey ho.. life goes on

White clique
I miss the 197 a fair amount, more because of its looks than anything else, but the car i truly miss more than any is my old P reg Saxo VTR. I got it when they were fairly new so it was all tight and nice and crisp. Its probably been written off by now.