ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone elses 02 signal down?

M135i
Same with mine in Northampton. My Internet works though. Girlfriend is on orange and hers is down too. Odd.

Bumder With A Buffer
They have been working on the 3g stuff today I think.

At one point today I didn't have any signal and my work mate, on the 3 network, checked his and he had full 3g signal (whereas he NEVER gets 3g at work). About an hour or so later mine was back up and in fact I was getting signal at my other work base when I normally don't.

Just a guess though

172 Cup
Mines off...bad freakin time too im pissed at o2, just come on to ask if anyone else been having trouble, glad im not the only one cuz my phone's touch screen charm is wearing very thin, and its just been spared a few more days.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Was down here too, and not just 3g as my phone isn't 3g :)

Also had the same text from my stepdad about 4 times tonight Just keeps coming in even though he only sent it once so they've cocked up somewhere.

BMW 330ci Clubsport
They have been working on the 3g stuff today I think.

At one point today I didn't have any signal and my work mate, on the 3 network, checked his and he had full 3g signal (whereas he NEVER gets 3g at work). About an hour or so later mine was back up and in fact I was getting signal at my other work base when I normally don't.

Just a guess though

Certainly is this. Mine wasn't working then I turned the 3g off

Though o2 have been absolute tw@s this month for me, went 5 days without being bale to receive texts :mad:

Nissan Jewk
I take you guys saw on the news as to why this happened? Power outage in Yale (Bristol) caused it. Probably ones of O2's MSCs went down or something.