ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone ever completely ran out of gearbox oil leaked noise?

2004 ph2 172
For those who don't know, a b1 license....

(Punctuation/Caps removed out of respect to the thread)

b1 is type rated and involves troubleshooting repair and maintenance of all systems of airframe electrics and powerplant plus limited avionics avionics is restricted to changing line replacable units LRUs and testing them with built-in test equipment eg pressing the test button on the box and waiting that a green LED illuminates it permits the release to service of an aircraft after T/S repair and line maintenance in heavy maintenance a b1 ame would be in charge of a team of mechanics responsible for one area or system of the aircraft eg engines hydraulics and landing gear flight controls etc

Quite a qualification.... erm... anyway.... good luck getting the oil into the hole. :)

172 turbo
cheers nick glad u relise my qualification and responsibility i work at a base maintenance facility not line btw which we all know is easy tire changes and oxygen etc

172 cup TT
There's a fairly large traveller community down 9mile ride way. I'm not one myself but a few drink in the Prince and Crow

Audi A3
yes a travler site and did a licence course with virgin did all modules including rotary wing and type rated on the airbus a320 atm so u only have to revise for the exams i work with my hands and fill out job cards not paperwork based 24/7 like some office job !

Iirc you cant get type rated on the a320. Also just either check the level as said, or just get some more fluid and fill it up til abit dribbles out the hole.

clio 182 'full fat'
floodie shame im an licenced aircraft engineer be a shame for ure aircraft to go wrong on holiday careful with ure comments u look like an idiot now.

and coby mate right apart from no oil on driveway just alot around the gearbox itself so going to check tomoz take plug out actually hoping empty as oil should cure the noise if fullish then i need to worry true?
im never getting on a plane again, the monkey that fixes them can't even write properly!

172 turbo
ure a northern monkey so be quiet, also looking at ure picture u need to lay off the pies a bit.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Handbags-for-Women-2.jpg

Choose your weapon!

172 turbo
i say what i think if you want to get sarcy and rude come on lads lets have a so called clio meet ye ;) ? reading

172 turbo
ye hurry up because these fukin idiots will just carry on mouthing off behing the screens putting there faces in pot noodles and wanking off to pop idols and clios, so admin might aswell lock the thread if not we shud have a clio meet ;)

clio 182 'full fat'
haha what a loser, n you dont need a weapon. just put me on one of your planes mate.
jesus there are some wasters in this world. shame this tit has to own a clio! :coffee:

172 turbo
big man nathan come on lets meet up half way and talk about clios ;) then we can chat come on

172 turbo
ure a clever lad playing, patience nath sure ull be at a meet soon just need to keep my on on north meets

clio 182 'full fat'
enjoy your drive up mate, ive got bigger threats living on my doorstep so why would i waste my time on a little man like you? haha:slap:

172 turbo
i cant threaten u on here u c so got to be careful with words and not really me but my large comunity and family maybe hmmmm yeah, go on fancy slating the irish and traverling community ?