ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone Ever Seen A Sub Enclosure Like This...

Clio 96' 1.2 Versailles
Never seen one like that before in my line of work but thinking about it a lot of installs are made using fibreglass so what not a sub enclosure - the reasonb why fibreglass is used is because it has as good if not better resounance (i think thats spelled correctly) that mdf, but it has to be quite thick fibreglass to make better quality.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Never sin one like that before but i would imagine it would be pretty good but most bass tubes are shiittteee so i aint to sure lol.

172 coming soon
looks arent everything when it comes to getting crystal clear sound quality, and when using a Type R sub, i would guess thats what your after... Those enclosures have been about for a while now, and from what i gather, have only made positive impacts on the SQ boys, both in and out of competitions..

May not look like much on its on, but incorperated with a fancy bit of joinery/moulding from MDF and F/G, and some good planning of amps/wires/splitters/fuse boxes etc, it could well make a very attractive centre peice for an install..