ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone fitted a 15 inch sub in their clio

Cheers... sadly mine isnt here at the moment so i cant measure up to see if one would fit in.

whats the length between the back window and the back of the seats if anyone could?

want a box of hopefully about 4 cubes in there... but i may have to get three other amps and maybe a spare battery in there.

Ali

V6, R500, Jeep SRT

15s sounds sh*t tho???!! Not as punchy and generally the choice of loud neds...?

Polo + Micra

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 12 September 2005
15s sounds sh*t tho???!! Not as punchy and generally the choice of loud neds...?

bit of a generalisation(sp) for 15s there i bet the RE xxx 15 dont sound to shabby;)

clio si dti

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 12 September 2005

how did you work that one out?

my mate had a kicker one, not sure the model number, but it was so loud it shook out his window seal. too loud tbh, 2 10s or a 12 sounds fine imo

D

Dynamic Devil

Quote: Originally posted by justinRT on 13 September 2005

my mate had a kicker one, not sure the model number, but it was so loud it shook out his window seal. too loud tbh, 2 10s or a 12 sounds fine imo
^^ AGREE^^

Hondata'd EP3 Type R

2 15s in boot, 12 12s on back seat for me :)

500wrms to each sub :D

Fully dynamatted and the roof still flexxes, boot moves an inch on its seals!!

Pulled it out though now for 4x 15s with 1000wrms each and a centre mounted rear seat :)