ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone fitted a 15 inch sub in their clio

Cheers... sadly mine isnt here at the moment so i cant measure up to see if one would fit in.

whats the length between the back window and the back of the seats if anyone could?

want a box of hopefully about 4 cubes in there... but i may have to get three other amps and maybe a spare battery in there.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

15s sounds sh*t tho???!! Not as punchy and generally the choice of loud neds...?

Polo + Micra

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 12 September 2005
15s sounds sh*t tho???!! Not as punchy and generally the choice of loud neds...?

bit of a generalisation(sp) for 15s there i bet the RE xxx 15 dont sound to shabby;)

clio si dti

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 12 September 2005

how did you work that one out?

my mate had a kicker one, not sure the model number, but it was so loud it shook out his window seal. too loud tbh, 2 10s or a 12 sounds fine imo

D

Dynamic Devil

Quote: Originally posted by justinRT on 13 September 2005

my mate had a kicker one, not sure the model number, but it was so loud it shook out his window seal. too loud tbh, 2 10s or a 12 sounds fine imo
^^ AGREE^^

Hondata'd EP3 Type R

2 15s in boot, 12 12s on back seat for me :)

500wrms to each sub :D

Fully dynamatted and the roof still flexxes, boot moves an inch on its seals!!

Pulled it out though now for 4x 15s with 1000wrms each and a centre mounted rear seat :)