ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone From Leeds Recognise My PH1 172??

120d M-Sport
Hi people! :)

After owning my PH1 for 4months now and having no service history bar a few old MOT's. I would really like to try find out more on its service history. Basically its done 115k and I dont have a clue if it had had its cambelt and AUX belt changed. I've been to Renault in manchester and they say that all work done at Renault stays on the database for the garage it was done at and does not go on the main Renault database unlike BMWs service details etc.

Due to there not being loads of PH1 172s out there im sure someone would recognise it off here. Its seemed to have a few private plates in its life also. The plate it had in leeds was M787 MJH which is now on a Focus ST. I bought the car off a mate pretty cheap so it compensates a bit but having no service book etc is a let down and i'd like to know if its been looked after and possibly TRY to findout if the cambelt was done.

The guy who sold it i believe was called Michael. My mate sold it to me for his mate, the reciept from "Michael" "says sold as seen" and had a fresh 12 months MOT at 107,453miles. Cambelt and Aux at 108k IIRC? :S

I don't really post topics unless need be but i'm really stumped and dont want to fork out if the belts have been done then its a waste of £££.

Any help/advice really appricated!!

The car in question...

IMGP4004.jpg

Thanks guys :approve: