ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone good with Nero?

Ford Fiesta
I have got nero8 and basically want to compile a DVD (or 2 depending on space) of photos and MP4 videos from my n95. I want it to be able to be played on any DVD player and also have a seperate folder on the front page for the photos and the videos.

How is this done?

Liam

Clio 172mk2
not used nero in ages, but

u wud need to create a opening page with a link to a second page with allm the pics n for videos com pile em all together n it shud convert to dvd format

other alternative is to burn em all as data like for pc use n hope yer dvd supports .mp4 , most would supports jpg , so u could view them

Ford Fiesta
thanks for your reply. Can you tell me how to ceate pages and do what you say? I dont just want to create a DVD of folders though I want a front page with a photo and maybe music etc...

Last edited:
  Ford Fiesta
its nero 8 so has nero express i think
but when i open it i have option of VCD or SUPER vcd OR dvd video files if i click dvd it wont let me add photos..?

Clio 172mk2
will be some think like create dvd - video , then add menus then link them to all files in dvd, if theres lots of mp3s may take awhile setting up each link

Ford Fiesta
will be some think like create dvd - video , then add menus then link them to all files in dvd, if theres lots of mp3s may take awhile setting up each link

thanks for all your help so far. I cant find "add menu" though