ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone got a mk1 1.4rt

Hi eveyone,

Has anyone got any pictures of their mk1 1.4rt clios? Really thinking of getting one, then adding some nice, but subtle mods.

Cheers,

Nick.

Nice. Ive got a mk1, phase 3 at the moment aswell, Im looking for something a bit quicker tho! You probably know how I feel as you used to have one!

Quote: Originally posted by Gangster Nick on 26 August 2005
Nice. Ive got a mk1, phase 3 at the moment aswell, Im looking for something a bit quicker tho! You probably know how I feel as you used to have one!

I had mine for over 3 years and never really got bored - it was quick for a 1.2 I think.

500bhp Scoob

Quote: Originally posted by JonnyK on 27 August 2005
ive got the fastest RT ;):)

is that a challenge? :D

500bhp Scoob

Quote: Originally posted by Djw Dave on 27 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Mole on 27 August 2005Quote: Originally posted by JonnyK on 27 August 2005 ive got the fastest RT ;):)
[/QUOTE]
is that a challenge? :D[/QUOTE]Dude have you got your transplant all sorted? What kind of power is the beast running?

it was running for about 15 miles, then i blew a rad hose to bits due to a blocked rad.

New rad this month as i gots money :D

Will let ya know what its running when i stick it on the RR