ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone got a picture of an alpine 9855 or a 9853 in their clio??

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30
Yep, Lee M has the 9853 in his Trophy, think he likes it.

Although he says the "glidetouch" can be a tad awkward whilst bumping along roads :D

Lee

BMW M2C
I'm very pleased with it. But as Coco says, I do have problems keeping my finger on the glide touch at times. There should be an adaptor soon so I can use the stalk controls again.

alpine1.jpg

alpine2.jpg

SLK 350
Ok you see that silver strip under the screen? Well thats the glidetouch; basically its a so called intuitive control which allows you to manipulate the things that the buttons found on most other HU's allow you to do. More of a gimmick tbh.

Another example of a glidetouch would be an iPod i guess if that helps you :)

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
has anyone got the 9855 in a mk1 clio? prob too late now, as got is sitting right behind me, going to fit it tomorrow.

the face is awful angled though and with the cage in the mk1s being at 45' not sure if itl sit right, guess will just have to find out.