ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone got a SPA gauge?

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
I have brought a SPA oil temp and pressure gauge but the bottom LED does not seem to be working.
When it is in the test mode with everything flashing the top LED flashes but the bottom one does not, can anyone confirm that it is supposed to flash in test mode?

markfishy

ClioSport Trader
  So many but not mine
Hello MC,
I have a similar gauge, oil press and water temp.
Check their instruction booklet, I think you will find, the led warning flashes individually at the set point you set them at.
So temporarily try a very low temp or pressure and see if it flashes at you.
regards mark.

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks Mark
I was speaking with SPA about it and trying various things but it did not get it to work then it just fixed itself, bit of a strange one but all seems good now.

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
Any pics of where you've mounted it mate?

Here you go mate
After a lot of head scratching for mounting it (did not like most of the ready made mounts / pods) I made a bracket to keep it as compact and tidy as possible, I just need to make a cover to slide over the top to hide the wires, but TBH I could leave it as it does not look messy.
The red button between the locking switch and the hazards is for the settings.
DSC02512_zps4ey6a6lk.jpg

DSC02503_zpsinq42e5v.jpg

DSC02506_zpswf7ajp4c.jpg