ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone got CLIP software?

RB 200
Alright, does anyone have the CLIP software plus the wires for connecting it so I can change the type of display settings and activate my RS monitor, I have a guide I found on a French forum, but just need to gear to do it, spoke to a Renault dealer local to me who said they'll look but won't spend all day trying. Useless ha.

Btw I'm in Newcastle so someone local with one that could help would be great!

S2H

RS Clio 200
bmh... can CLIP read fault codes that disappear after the ignition is restarted and cleared the code?

RB 200
I just need to change te settings for the display to get my RS monitor working :p found a guy now reckons its straight forward and will probably plug and play

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Its not as simple as just changing a few settings I'm afraid but you do need CLIP to do it. Basically you have to level the cars configuration snd start fresh... so thats tell it what type of glass it has, does it have dead locking, dash type, TPMS, Etc.

Its not a 2min job but its one that needs doing right otherwise you may get your RS option working but other things may suddenly go tits up.

We're in Nottingham if you fancy the drive

Mick