ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone got my old car

Red Clio 16v Mk1, Joker2 side skirts, Badgirl rear spoiler, Quad headlights, lowered, S/S dials, etc

Reg "IIW 2259"

clio mk1
ive just found it now and so what the cars 23, nice to find out what you can about cars previous owners and its had alot of time effort and money gone in to it now i see why so many people stay clear of this forum if i asked for anyone else's input then you would have a valid point but all im doing is answering a question to find out more info about my car thanks but no thanks bye bye

Clio 172
ive just found it now and so what the cars 23, nice to find out what you can about cars previous owners and its had alot of time effort and money gone in to it now i see why so many people stay clear of this forum if i asked for anyone else's input then you would have a valid point but all im doing is answering a question to find out more info about my car thanks but no thanks bye bye

You are replying to a 10 year old thread! The guy who posted this thread hasn't been on the forum since 2004...

Stop getting your knickers in a twist! No one was being rude, they were just pointing out, you aren't going to get an answer to your question because this thread is so old!

Jack

PS a "Bump" is a term used to indicate the bringing up of an old thread. "Bumping" it back to the top of the recent posts section! Its not offensive.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
It's getting worse than STOC in here lately.

If you dare disagree with someone/anyone or are deemed to be even slightly controversial toys go flying and off they go LOL

Clio 172
its fine but im off anyway f**k bin on a forum like this its s**t stick to clio 16 valver and ruk byebye

Are you even old enough to be on the internet unsupervised?! Bloody hell! Talk about an over reaction.

It's getting worse than STOC in here lately.

If you dare disagree with someone/anyone or are deemed to be even slightly controversial toys go flying and off they go LOL

haha, STOC is pretty bad for it. To be fair, forums take all sorts, just seems that the "all sorts" are coming in their masses at the moment and spitting their dummies out over everything!

PS... LOL!
23f2df30e743d5b6e5de0daf50029f5837564ca09719ed70dfcb7c8a58ea6a03.jpg

watch-out-we-have-a-sensitive-badass-over-here-thumb.jpg

Last edited:
  E46 M3, Clio 182
I didn't mean it in a bad way, just stating your 10 years late, as you clearly hadn't noticed. People are so sensitive these days!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
haha, STOC is pretty bad for it. To be fair, forums take all sorts, just seems that the "all sorts" are coming in their masses at the moment and spitting their dummies out over everything!

It stems from the likes of FB I think where traditionally everyone kisses each others arse. Then they venture beyond the safety of Facebook and can't handle the realisation that some people have different opinions...and aren't afraid to share them.

There's someone with a long running 'project' on STOC who's threatened to up and leave when people questioned how he could have 250+ bhp with the mods he listed.

"Fine, I'll take my project thread somewhere it's appreciated then..." he said before he was talked around. Makes me laugh and cry in equal measure.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Re: Archived Post from old forum

Lol! f**k going through life being that sensitive! Especially when it was being pointed out that a reply was unlikely. I imagine a lot of flouncing out of rooms happens in his life.

Clio 172
It stems from the likes of FB I think where traditionally everyone kisses each others arse. Then they venture beyond the safety of Facebook and can't handle the realisation that some people have different opinions...and aren't afraid to share them.

There's someone with a long running 'project' on STOC who's threatened to up and leave when people questioned how he could have 250+ bhp with the mods he listed.

"Fine, I'll take my project thread somewhere it's appreciated then..." he said before he was talked around. Makes me laugh and cry in equal measure.

HAAAA! "Oh please don't take your precious thread away from us! How ever will we live or find it again?!" Dude sounds like a flannel! I agree though, on FB people properly bum one another. Its all about scoring points.

ryancavill doesn't know what Bump means and is a sensitive little internetz badass!

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Have I missed something? From what I can see he just posted bumping that thread about the car, saying he now had the car and was looking for new info? Surely that's better than cluttering making a new thread about the same car and topic? He's not the same bloke who posted originally so its not much of a bump just someone else looking for the same info :s Maybe I've missed something haha

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member

Touchy aren't you. People were only trying to educate you that the threads old.

Try masturbation

Nissan 350z
Have I missed something? From what I can see he just posted bumping that thread about the car, saying he now had the car and was looking for new info? Surely that's better than cluttering making a new thread about the same car and topic? He's not the same bloke who posted originally so its not much of a bump just someone else looking for the same info :s Maybe I've missed something haha

Read the tone of the OP's replies and then the tone of the people who replied to his topic to begin with. This is where the problem is. At no point did anyone imply bumping was negative or insult him for doing so yet for some reason he flipped out with "now i see why so many people stay clear of this forum"..... All that was said was "nice bump"?

Erm Renault uk say no more.

I actually signed up to facebook to see what this is all about.

And yes its full of knuckle draggers lol.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

P I L C H A R D.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
People like this should be a reason to bring national service back to help the majority of the country MAN THE f**k UP!

Exclusive no. 144
People like this should be a reason to bring national service back to help the majority of the country MAN THE f**k UP!

Amen! Instead they watch TOWIE and get a fake tan. Sometimes, I don't want to live on this planet. Let's hope it doesn't breed.